Do not cal me Honey, Sweetie, or Darlin

Dirtyhip

It is demeaning.  Patronizing even.  Sexist. Do men refer to each other as handsome or hunk in a business setting?  

​I get called sweetie once a day at least by black chicks, primarily.  Basically, it is saying (in shorthand) "I don't know your name, or really want to, but want to call you by a friendly term of endearment, just to be friendly and less formal than the very stiff and formal 'sir'".

• Heart 1

​Be quiet and get me a sandwich, SugarTits.

​On that topic.  My husband told me last weekend that I made the best sandwich he has ever tasted.  

I took sliced sourdough from San Francisco (gift from Mom), and put a little butter on the outside and chipotle mayo on the inside, Set that in a grill pan and added roasted red pepper slices, mozarella cheese, avocado, fresh basil, and sliced sweet onoins on it.  I grilled both sides and sliced it in half.  He said the flavors were so perfect and that I knocked it out of the park.  :D

• Heart 1

​On that topic.  My husband told me last weekend that I made the best sandwich he has ever tasted.  

I took sliced sourdough from San Francisco (gift from Mom), and put a little butter on the outside and chipotle mayo on the inside, Set that in a grill pan and added roasted red pepper slices, mozarella cheese, avocado, fresh basil, and sliced sweet onoins on it.  I grilled both sides and sliced it in half.  He said the flavors were so perfect and that I knocked it out of the park.  :D

Good job Sugartits