My massage was great...

petitepedal

Lol...at the beginning she just put her hand under my back...and said "Do you ever relax?"....She said my muscles felt like a couple of ropes that would be used to tow the Queen Mary..big old tight ropes....She fixed that!!

So she said exercise was for stress relief...but not relaxation...do you every truly relax?  What works for you.

• Heart 1

To truly relax, I need to get away from electronics including tv, cell phone and my laptop.  It also helps if I'm not in the middle of a huge project at work that is haunting me and requires me to check email all weekend. Simply sitting outside reading a book that isn't too demanding, going for a walk at the nearby park or taking a drive with friends all help me relax.   I find travel fun, but not always relaxing.

Pokey...she does Tragger ...usually not deep tissue...but it helps that she is well trained and teaches as well...

I told her I was doing Yoga Suzie...I will have to see if we can find a Yin DVD... She said more relaxed...I told her childs pose and Savasana were our favorite poses.

Parr8...next year she will be 70... But she coordinates and does the liturgical dance at church and has done dance for much of her life..she also does yoga and stuff....I would not guess her as hitting 70 soon...then again I am 3 years shy of 60 myself :wacko:

Edited by petitepedal