Day off tomorrow

Dirtyhip

I need to go out and do something super hard tomorrow.  I'm thinking about wakin up at crack of dawn and ride every trail in our park system.  I will have to do a little back tracking, because of how everything links up. There are trails going everywhere in the park.  I'll do it solo, so there will be zero waiting time.  

What are your plans tomorrow?  Do you have to work?

I am off as well.  I have an oil change scheduled for 8:30....then I hope to ride my bike and ...pick up a few groceries...gonna try a artichoke/roasted red pepper thing to put on grilled bread...and whatever else...hope to grill at least Friday and Saturday.  Oh and ride Saturday too.

No plans that I have.

The wife was hinting about doing a century ride. It will be her first so we will take our time. I would like to ride some single track.

We will see what day brings.

I need to go out and do something super hard tomorrow.  I'm thinking about wakin up at crack of dawn and ride every trail in our park system.  I will have to do a little back tracking, because of how everything links up. There are trails going everywhere in the park.  I'll do it solo, so there will be zero waiting time.  

What are your plans tomorrow?  Do you have to work?

​No.  I'm driving with the wife out to Tri-Cities in Washington where we are going to stay in 110 temperatures for 4 days.  Bringing the bikes, though, for what is sure to be a ride-two-miles-stop-in-the-nearest-place-we-can-find-with-shade-and-drink-a-gallon-of-water kind of weekend.

Edited by dotman17

I have the day off as well.  For the first time in ages I'm not setting an alarm and just sleeping as late as I want.  Then I'll have a leisurely breakfast, maybe read a little and perhaps have a nap later in the day.

• Heart 1