Drone.png

FATSHARK UNITED STATES NATIONAL DRONE RACING CHAMPIONSHIPS

and....

Jaripeo.png

JARIPEO

and...

14763003913_8b2c8bfd63_o.jpg

DEMOLITION DERBY

I might have to get a season pass to the fair this year.:) Unfortunately, they have not included a tractor pull this year, which is an outrage.:angry:

I might have to drive all the way to Sonora for a tractor pull, or wait for the one at the Amador county fair.:( What the hell is wrong with these fair guys?

statefairfood.jpg

Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger from Stuffie's Char-Broiler

This off-menu item is a cheeseburger stuffed with macaroni and cheese (which, right there, is probably enough) that's held together between Krispy Kreme doughnuts. It may only cost a little under $12, but that price doesn't take into account the loss of your dignity.

Cream Puffs, Walleye on a stick, Corn Dogs, awww hell....the midwest got you left coast boys beat by a country mile when it comes to state food fare. Burger on a donut, indeed.

• Heart 1

Cream Puffs, Walleye on a stick, Corn Dogs, awww hell....the midwest got you left coast boys beat by a country mile when it comes to state food fare. Burger on a donut, indeed.

Jack Daniel's-Soaked Churros

At the booth for The Bacon Habit is, as one writer put it, something that's "hard to say whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner." It's a churro that's been soaked in Jack Daniel's bourbon, wrapped in bacon, barbecued, and served with maple syrup and whipped cream on top. No doubt your stomach will be confused as well. The same booth also sells something called the Caveman Turkey Leg, which is the classic fair offering with a twist. And that twist is one pound of bacon wrapped around it.

...beat that, if you can.

How did I miss this thread.  I love fair season.  Around here those are in September.  My neighbor is into antique tractor pulling and any day now we will be serenaded by the sound of old tractor engines being prepped for the fairs.

And of course "Drone racing"..............we don't have that.  :angry: