Tour de France - no spoliers please

Square Wheels

The TdF starts tomorrow.  Many people here, me included, like to watch it the next day so they can skip through parts of it.

Please do not post spoilers.  The news feeds have been turned off until the race is over.

Enjoy the 2015 TdF!

There is a TdF tag, please use that if you are posting a spoiler!

Edited by Square Wheels
  • Heart 1

...why would you want to skip parts of it?  You miss a lot of the infield base running action like that. Please tell me you're not one of those guys who finds three or four hours of mind numbing peloton camera angles followed by a sprint for the finish booooooooring.:)

...why would you want to skip parts of it?  You miss a lot of the infield base running action like that. Please tell me you're not one of those guys who finds three or four hours of mind numbing peloton camera angles followed by a sprint for the finish booooooooring.:)

​Umm, yeah, that might be me.  Plus there's only so much Phil and Paul on can take.

I'll watch the beginning, the different points, some of the climbs and the end.

• 2 weeks later...

This morning French police fired on a car that tried to crash through the barriers set up for the finish in Paris.  The car and the two men got away.

Over the last couple of days news has come out about 2 incidents of crowd spitting at the tour leader, urine being thrown at one of his team mates and another rider claims to have been punched by someone in the crowd.

People are embarrassing.