Tracks: The Movie

Square Wheels

Netflix gave it almost 5 stars.

Did you see Open Water?  Two people bobbing up and down, never seen again?  That was one of the worst movies ever made.

Tracks: A lady crosses an Australian desert, mostly alone and mostly self-supported.  She makes it.  The end.

​The ratings are extremely unreliable on Netflix, I have found.  There is really nothing that gives you a frame of reference on who is doing the reviewing, so there is that.

Did you see Open Water?  Two people bobbing up and down, never seen again?  That was one of the worst movies ever made.

Tracks: A lady crosses an Australian desert, mostly alone and mostly self-supported.  She makes it.  The end.

​Nope.. never saw open water either... looked stupid. 

​Sounds a lot like that Reese Witherspoon movie.  And like something I'd like.  I love slow movies.  The Station Agent, Napolean Dynamite, and a few others I'll have to google to remember. :(  Oh yeah - Prince Avalanche was one.

Edited by The Inedible Bulk