Fireworks

Chris...

image.jpg

How come this pic wasn't dedicated to AirwickWithCheese?    :(

So all the ladies look so much like MrsChris yet are beautiful in subtle little ways. I guess that might have been your contribution.  Does Married daughter work? It's Daughter3 that designs the dresses, yes? Is that going well for her? Daughter2 definitely broke the Jan complex. She's just so pretty. I guess I'll begrudgingly include a quick blurb about you being a nice looking chap.   :)

Daughter number one is not married yet. She was the director of a daycare but is now opening her own.

number two is a daycare teacher.

number three is still in college studying to be an occupational therapist.

I am an old fart for who retirement couldn't come soon enough.

Wait! So D2 is married to the twit?  :(

D3 no longer does dresses?  She was talented.  

D1 is far too gorgeous to not be married yet? If I bring a very nice gift may I please come to her wedding? I'll bring Kirby but if she declines again I'll bring Wilbur. 

• Heart 1

D1 or D2? 6 years? Both are far to beautiful for them to wait. 

Remember the story of Jacob and Rachel? Rachel was so beautiful,  Jacob agreed to work 7 years for her father Laban. Then he was tricked with Leah and had to work another 7 years for Rachel. 

You should be getting rich. 

Wait! So D2 is married to the twit?  :(

D3 no longer does dresses?  She was talented.  

D1 is far too gorgeous to not be married yet? If I bring a very nice gift may I please come to her wedding? I'll bring Kirby but if she declines again I'll bring Wilbur. 

I will pack a nice picnic lunch for the ride to the wedding location, and we can play a mix tape of road songs (tranferred to a digital format)! :)

You have a lovely family, Chris.

Fireworks are fun.  There is a warning on them that reads "Do not attempt to combine fireworks or tamper in any way."

So, it wouldn't be a good idea to tape them together with duct tape and make bigger fireworks.  :whistle:   We never do things like that.  :D

Edited by Dirtyhip

All our neighbors seemed to be shooting off fireworks last night. I've never seen Scooter so terrified. :(

So..... I got out of bed, grabbed Scoot, and we went and watched Mollie B's Polka Party on RFD TV together. With the bass on the surround sound cranked up to eleven and a half, the whole neighborhood got to hear "happy music for happy people" until the fireworks finally stopped . If my neighbors weren't sure about my sanity before.......:rolleyes:

Oh, and Scooter fell right to sleep once the music started.:lol: