I can't tell you how angry this makes me!

Thaddeus Kosciuszko

At work we have two paper towel dispensers like that. One is about impossible to pull a towel out of without ripping it up like the photo. The other works like a charm.

On a slightly different issue, I'd like to know where my work gets their toilet paper. My belt sander needs a new belt and that stuff would be perfect!

At work we have two paper towel dispensers like that. One is about impossible to pull a towel out of without ripping it up like the photo. The other works like a charm.

On a slightly different issue, I'd like to know where my work gets their toilet paper. My belt sander needs a new belt and that stuff would be perfect!

That's their method to get you to poop on your own dime. 

• Heart 1

We have one that's like that at work for the guys.  Pulling the towel down means the dispenser rips huge gouges in it all the way.

I have not sampled the one in the ladies' room to see if it has the same problem.