Gonna need tires before winter

petitepedal

Can't go through them nearly as fast as my Expedition does.  That thing is heavy and eats them up in a hurry and I'm sure it is in no way related to my driving techniques and the fact I fly around curves with that thing.

It's not my fault they can make something that big and heavy actually handle reasonably well and I live in round about central.  Plus squealing tires are happy tires, my tires are always very happy.

Pffff, you've got it easy.  I need to change the tires on the Bugatti every 2,500 miles and it cost me $30,000 each time.  Plus they sold me damn cheap wheels.  I need to change the tires and wheels every 10,000 miles and that sets me back over $50,000 each time.

Anyone wanna buy a gently used Bugatti?

Pffff, you've got it easy.  I need to change the tires on the Bugatti every 2,500 miles and it cost me $30,000 each time.  Plus they sold me damn cheap wheels.  I need to change the tires and wheels every 10,000 miles and that sets me back over $50,000 each time.

I'll do a trade even up for the Parody Meter (you'd be getting the better end of the deal)

Firestone FR710.  I've had my Bonneville since Oct 2001. When I put these tires on in 2013, it was the first time I felt confident driving her in the UP snow! Highly recommend.

I've also converted to Firestone lately.  The location is convenient, the service is good, and the prices are not bad.

Firestone FR710.  I've had my Bonneville since Oct 2001. When I put these tires on in 2013, it was the first time I felt confident driving her in the UP snow! Highly recommend.

Ding! Ding!  Good tires at a reasonable price.

I would suggest watching Firestone if you go in.  They add stuff to the tire price (TPMS Valve Service Kit? TPMS Valve Service Labor? Really?) Then they look at your brakes and shocks and wiper blades and kerfluffer balance points and say "Tut! Tut! Tut!" and hand you an estimate for all kinds of work. 

When I need tires, I shop the interwebz and get quotes.  Then I go to Monro and they match the price without all the "Tut! Tut! Tut!"

...am I the only person on the forum who buys Michelins at Costco ?

...maybe I should edit that, fo r fear it will make me look elitist ?

...how can you look elitist if you shop at Costco, for god's sake ?

...good point, I'll just let teh Merge function take care of everything.:)

...my tyres from Costco are inflated with dry nitrogen.  Top that, Mr Bugatti.:P

...am I the only person on the forum who buys Michelins at Costco ?

...maybe I should edit that, fo r fear it will make me look elitist ?

...how can you look elitist if you shop at Costco, for god's sake ?

...good point, I'll just let teh Merge function take care of everything.:)

...my tyres from Costco are inflated with dry nitrogen.  Top that, Mr Bugatti.:P

I used to buy Michelins at BJs, but it was just too much hassle - poor hours, too far away, and too tedious to have to buy the tires at one place and get them put on at another.  Plus they weren't all that cheap.