SON OF A MOTHERLESS GOAT!

jsharr

In my fifty years on this planet I had never seen this and now I have seen it twice in a few weeks.

A few weeks ago, took the family out to Mena's for some mexican food.  I had the carne asada.  It was good.

While waiting to be seated, I went to the bathroom.  The guy at the urinal next to me had his head touching the wall as he leaned over to urinate.  I was taken aback.

So imagine my surprise today as I am standing at the urinal on our floor when a gentleman walked in and leaned his head against the wall as he urinated.

Disgusting!

Have you ever seen such a thing?

Discus.

Edited by jsharr

I can't say I've seen it (but then I guess I don't spend a lot of time watching other guys pee - like some people).  I'd make some comment about lazy Texans and such but I'd get lumped in with The Donald.  My political career would be over before it got started.

...do you assume some of them are good people ? Also, why did @jsharr not order the chile rellenos ?

because jsharr does not like the chile rellenos.  

If any of you sons of motherless goats is ever in Richardson, we should meet here.

http://menastex-mexgrill.com/richardson/

people have forgotten how to stand properly on their own two feet - just like the ones that lean on their shopping carts - my pet peeve :rolleyes:

I have a host of back problems.  Sometimes, the pain is so bad that leaning on my cart is the only way I can stand/walk long enough to get my groceries.  I didn't know anybody cared that I was leaning on my cart.

• Heart 1

I have a host of back problems.  Sometimes, the pain is so bad that leaning on my cart is the only way I can stand/walk long enough to get my groceries.  I didn't know anybody cared that I was leaning on my cart.

Try not to pee on your cornflakes.

• Heart 1

Man code rule #7

Thou shalt not look around whilst standing at the urinal. Downward glances are especially discouraged

What happens at the urinal stays at the urinal

My eyes were forward bro.  Was not scoping out other dude's junk.  First guy was directly inside the door, Second guy was right next to me and I saw him as I turned to leave.  I even adhered to man code and went all the way to the end wall and used the last of the three urinals so that if anyone came in, they would have a urinal between us and would not have to pass me.  No fouls on my part.