Lotion theory

Randomguy

lowering the coefficient of friction = more pleasure. Find lubes w/ polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon) ;)

No, not that kind of lubing!

I am trying to figure out if lotion is just fancy grease of not, and if so, why couldn't I just moisturize with olive oil or coconut oil or somesuch?  What is the advantage to using chemical-company grease over natural grease, or is there any?

I prefer lotions that are really thick and creamy.  Our town is so dry.  You have to lotion up heavily. i take fish oil too and that helps the skin.  Also, drink lots of water. Maybe you are dehydrated.

I am having some sort of reaction where I am itchy as hell, like PRI, but for the skin, in spots.  Rashy/hivey even.

I never have to use lotions, not even when I lived in Colorado.

I am trying to figure out if lotion is just fancy grease of not, and if so, why couldn't I just moisturize with olive oil or coconut oil or somesuch?  What is the advantage to using chemical-company grease over natural grease, or is there any?

:D lol, My skin is typically not dry in warmer months, but I do use Lubriderm in the winter mainly when my hands are dry. I don't know much about creams and such.

i sometimes just use plain coconut oil.  It can be greasy.   You have to rub it in forever and if you rush and don't rub it in good, it can stain your clothing.  i rub it in before bed.  

i sometimes just use plain coconut oil.  It can be greasy.   You have to rub it in forever and if you rush and don't rub it in good, it can stain your clothing.  i rub it in before bed.  

I was also checking out some sites that said olive oil or honey, too.  Maybe I will give honey a try, I know it is anti-bacterial.

I heard that you are supposed to put the lotion in the basket.

Yay!

https://youtu.be/A5QaeQiO3d0

Edited by Randomguy™
  • Heart 1