GEICO ads have always been very good!

Ralphie

Huge advertising budget but it probably pays for itself many times over.  Some brilliant stuff.

My favorite was the Old MacDonald spelling bee.

My favourite was ages ago.  There was a Ziggy-like cartoon character who walked up to a boulder held in place by a stick, so he looked at it for a few seconds, thought, and then removed the stick, and the boulder promptly rolled over him and crushed him.  The deep-voiced voiceover guy says: "Sometimes people do dumb things, like pay too much for auto insurance."  :D

One of the very few ad campaigns that have any type of originality and humor to them. Getting tired of the pig tho. (Sorry Wilbur, but he's ready for the BBQ)

Really?

I dont think I'll ever use Geico Insurance, but I dig their commercials. Any commercial that has my bike in it, (third bike in video) is OK with me.:D 

I was a little surprised that both the Wallflowers and The Allman Brothers in the other motorcycle one allowed their music to be in an insurance commercial.

Don't be an advertisement sucker. They oncr quoted me a $1000 more for a 6 month policy that was less coverage than what I had. They can blow it out their ass.

Oh, I hate the company with a passion, I just like their choice of ad agency and ads in general.  They refused to pay when one of their drivers did a hit and run on my car, and I am still furious with them aboot that.  Make no mistake, they suck!

• Heart 1

I like the "mayhem" commercials for nationwide.

That's Allstate.

Nationwide is "On Your Side" with that obnoxious jingle.

Edited by Pokey
"Cause I fricking felt like it.