Worst time ever

Parsnip Totin Jack

I gave blood last night (O+) and the phlebotomist used a small vein and not the Interstate like they normally do.  Slow as molasses in January.  It took 11 minutes to dump 475 ml.  Usually it takes 6 to 7 minutes, my personal best is 5 but I'm not that young anymore.  I'm not giving him my best review.

On Okinawa they used to line up about 5-6 Marines/Corpsmen at at time and pop us all.  We would naturally race and see who could fill their bags first. 

I am not allowed to donate now because of places/times I have been with the military.

On Okinawa they used to line up about 5-6 Marines/Corpsmen at at time and pop us all.  We would naturally race and see who could fill their bags first. 

I am not allowed to donate now because of places/times I have been with the military.

If you hadn't gone to Nasty McNasty's in Okinawa you'd probably be good for a donation today. 

• Heart 2

Me love you long time.

I feel ya 7. When I was in Urgent Care they wanted to stick the top of my hand. Took 2 nurses 4 sticks. And it wasn't even that good. Once I arrived at ER I told them to get my arm. I'm glad I didn't get pulled over. They would be searching my car for my gallon of heroin

Edited by Scrapr
  • Heart 1