Square Wheels

Look at that spike when "the newbies" joined.

Look at the precipitous drop shortly after the noobs joined.  Can you explain that?  Ok, you don't really have to.

SquareFellow, can you explain the term consistent and improving (as opposed to consistently improving)

Here's what I wonder: Do you accept donations to help defray the costs of running the forum or are you just too proud to accept hand-outs?

I've never asked.  The server doesn't cost me anything.  I have a "real" site that I make a small amount of money from.  That server has multiple sites on it, including this one.  I don't pay extra for that.

The software for this site costs a fair amount.  I do this as a hobby and have fun, so for now I am OK with it being free.  So far I've made nothing from the ads, I suspect most people use an ad blocker.

If we ever grew to the point of needing a dedicated server / servers, then I'd have to find ways to monetize the site.

Look at the precipitous drop shortly after the noobs joined.  Can you explain that?  Ok, you don't really have to.

SquareFellow, can you explain the term consistent and improving (as opposed to consistently improving)

Yes, the mean people scared away some noobs and Cheese slowed his posts.  Don't forget the "upgrade" woes. :)

• Heart 1

Yes, the mean people scared away some noobs and Cheese slowed his posts.  Don't forget the "upgrade" woes. :)

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah………. Those sound like excuses to me.  Wait, you just might be right there.  Who can forget the upgrade woes.  Or were those update woes?  I am so confused.

No, I meant shouldn't there be a red line showing old posts so we could compare them with the new posts?

Ahh, I have no idea.  When did we upgrade?  Either way, it's been a steady uphill graph.  We have always used this software, this is just a new version.  Clearly there was a major configuration issue that made it painful to use, but overall posting never dropped.

There was also that whole censorship thing, too.  I am glad that blew over.

I don't know that I agree to call that censorship, just a kind request to be more mindful of other members fragile (AWWC?) sensibilities.

Technically, it's not over.  racist posts will get you warned / banned.

Ahh, I have no idea.  When did we upgrade?  Either way, it's been a steady uphill graph.  We have always used this software, this is just a new version.  Clearly there was a major configuration issue that made it painful to use, but overall posting never dropped.

I don't know that I agree to call that censorship, just a kind request to be more mindful of other members fragile (AWWC?) sensibilities.

Beautiful revisionist.  I brought you 2 lunkheads back together.  

• Heart 1

I refuse to stop talking about races.

559d67108314a_0605rc_09_zvintage_funny_c

SquareDude, are you graphically challenged?

BTW - I noticed a nice little jump there right around my birthday - coincidence? I think not!

• Heart 1