Home

MoseySusan

I've been home for only two days in the past three weeks between a week in Dallas and two weeks touring the Rockies. Last night as I walked through the house, things looked strange. Some of it was small strange, like furniture that had been moved slightly by my son while he was here. Some of it was odd strange like unplugged phones and the decoration of my bathroom. These are choices I've made but haven't lived with for a few weeks. 

But now the groceries are in, the laundry has started, the camping box has been emptied and washed up. It's time to look through the photos and relax into being home again.

• Heart 2

I didn't call jdc2000 when I was having lunch and taking pictures in Idaho Falls, either. It's nothing personal.

maybe not to you, but to Cheese it is.  He is more hurt than I am that I did not get a picture of jsharr and roadsue for him to place in a silver frame in his curio cabinet.

Edited by jsharr
  • Heart 1

I've been home for only two days in the past three weeks between a week in Dallas and two weeks touring the Rockies. Last night as I walked through the house, things looked strange. Some of it was small strange, like furniture that had been moved slightly by my son while he was here. Some of it was odd strange like unplugged phones and the decoration of my bathroom. These are choices I've made but haven't lived with for a few weeks. 

But now the groceries are in, the laundry has started, the camping box has been emptied and washed up. It's time to look through the photos and relax into being home again.

RS, I was out in ABQ last week visiting my daughter, SIL and brand new grandson. Was informed you were out of town otherwise I would have loved to connect with you.