the truth comes out 20 years later

KrAzY

The WoK would like a new wedding ring for our 20th anniversary in a few years.. She was telling me once again how the cut was the one she wanted, but the size of the dimonds were not large enough. Back in the day she said what she wanted and I gave that to her.. But I must have just done the minimum size she was looking for at a 1/2 carrot. 

Well the truth came out today when she was talking about it.. I told her I spent every penny I had on the ring she is still wearing till this day. She could not understand why I could not afford more until the conversation got really going about how my parents charged me rent, I payed for every car I owned, any vacation I took with them, my trip with the school to Europe when I was a kid..... EVERYTHING I ever did since the age of 16, I payed for. 

Not knowing all that info pissed her off more since I was not open about it in the first place.. I told her it was about us, and I didn't want her hating my parents more then she and I already do. 

Maybe now I'll get a little slack about not expressing my feelings and maybe she will not pry as much

You could sell your bikes!

Hell no.... she could buy me a few more because i'm getting her a new stone :)

I can't believe you're gonna save for 2 years to buy a useless rock.  :(

I can't believe your wife would want you to. :(

I'm not saving.. I already have the money... it's going to be her buying it with our money anyways... LOL we don't have separate accounts and she makes a hell of a lot more then I do :)

Hell no.... she could buy me a few more because i'm getting her a new stone :)

I'm not saving.. I already have the money... it's going to be her buying it with our money anyways... LOL we don't have separate accounts and she makes a hell of a lot more then I do :)

Well in that case hurry up and buy it.  Get your priorities straight man.