Wine glasses are stupid

Randomguy

I just went down to get some fruit and yogurt for us and when I got back my wife had washed up the blue berries she bought last night and put them in wine glasses.  It was a nice touch. 

You need to bitch-slap her for doing such a stupid thing, and then bitch-slap yourself for thinking it was an acceptable idea.  You should bitch-slap each other, now that I think about it.

Do this, and let us know how it goes.

• Heart 1

You need to bitch-slap her for doing such a stupid thing, and then bitch-slap yourself for thinking it was an acceptable idea.  You should bitch-slap each other, now that I think about it.

If we could just include SQ in this she would feel a lot better.

• Heart 1

we are sitting in our luxury suite sipping tea and coffee.   I slapped her.  She looked at me quizzically.   I showed her this post she laughed.   My wife is awesome. 

• Heart 2

we are sitting in our luxury suite sipping tea and coffee.   I slapped her.  She looked at me quizzically.   I showed her this post she laughed.   My wife is awesome. 

Did you slap her for realz, or did you call down and have the butler come up and slap her for you?

This is how I imagine your life sometimes.

loldaddy.com-1344200420.jpg

Edited by Randomguy™
  • Heart 2