Allergic reaction

Airehead

I had a bad reaction.  I got 26 injections under my skin.  I got my limbs wrapped in plastic stuff and then co-flex.  I feel like a mummy. I am allowed to take it off and run my half tomorrow if I am not puking.  I plan to run because I am not a quitter.  May I please be the forum bad ass just for tomorrow?

• Heart 3

They have no idea what caused the reaction.  Maybe a bite that I got at work put my system into overdrive and I'm actually reacting to my own body.  Couldnt catch any air so had to use the epi-pen.  Whole thing was just a series of bad luck I think.

While I admire your badassery, please listen to your body tomorrow and make sure you're not doing too much.  That sounds like a very serious allergic reaction, and don't be afraid to stop if necessary.  You can be the forum badass no matter what.

• Heart 1

I had a bad reaction.  I got 26 injections under my skin.  I got my limbs wrapped in plastic stuff and then co-flex.  I feel like a mummy. I am allowed to take it off and run my half tomorrow if I am not puking.  I plan to run because I am not a quitter.  May I please be the forum bad ass just for tomorrow?

...you have my permission to be a quitter.  Not breathing can rapidly turn permanent, so why don't I just take you out for brunch tomorrow ?

• Heart 1

it feels weird to be wrapped in saran wrap and not weird in a good way.

image.jpg

image.jpg

the plastic is under the stuff that is like vet wrap but for people

While it sounds like it couldn't be much worse, it could be.  You could be Cathy Bates.

KATHY_BATES_FRIED_GREEN_TOMATOES_2_Youtu

I hope you feel a lot better soon, and if you do run, kill it, girl.  But otherwise, remember that there's no shame in sitting this one out.

I am up and in my running costume.  There is a thunder storm with hail.  It might be my clue to sit this one out.  Mummy wraps are off and there is improvement.  I honestly am less itchy and don't feel like puking.  We shall see in an hour or two.

I am up and in my running costume.  There is a thunder storm with hail.  It might be my clue to sit this one out.  Mummy wraps are off and there is improvement.  I honestly am less itchy and don't feel like puking.  We shall see in an hour or two.

If you're the forum badass then I think you are required to run in the thunder and hail :)  

Hope you continue to feel better!

I would suggest yoga but I hear it makes people tired, stressed, and angry.

Best wishes that you get well quickly! :nod head:

It's just the running of a yoga business that does that - and dealing with yoga teachers :whistle: