OK.. Where is AmericanCheese?

Wilbur

You didn't say you missed me,  Bulk.    :(

Sorry, Cheese.  That goes without saying, but your right, I should have said it anyway - we missed you!  Maybe I was a little distracted and puzzled by your aloofness, as Wilburino so aptly said.  But I guess we'll just have to deal with your time travel absences. :)

Edited by The Inedible Bulk
  • Heart 1

Wilburino,  as usual you're on the money here.  If I really had a time machine, I'd use it to win our Kirby. Initially I'd stick close to as close as the present as it took to win her because I love the person she is today. 

I'd start by going back 3 months. Maybe "accidentally" running into her on one of her vacations. I'd be loaded down with the finest teas..... that sort of thing.  

However, that probably wouldn't do the trick so I'd have to go back further and further in time. 2004, 1998, '93, ......so on. Eventually I'd win and when we returned to the present you all would know her as KirbyWithCheese.    

:)

• Heart 2

Wilburino,  as usual you're on the money here.  If I really had a time machine, I'd use it to win our Kirby. Initially I'd stick close to as close as the present as it took to win her because I love the person she is today. 

I'd start by going back 3 months. Maybe "accidentally" running into her on one of her vacations. I'd be loaded down with the finest teas..... that sort of thing.  

However, that probably wouldn't do the trick so I'd have to go back further and further in time. 2004, 1998, '93, ......so on. Eventually I'd win and when we returned to the present you all would know her as KirbyWithCheese.    

But then neither of you would have time for us here so I am happy without time travel for the time being.

Time for that restraining order.......

• Heart 1

I would know you anywhere Cheese because not many people are accompanied by a flock of Carolina Wrens tweeting a happy song.

• Heart 1