I never sniffled glue

Thaddeus Kosciuszko

Why were you painting the basement on such a beautiful day?

It was that, or put up siding and wrestle a powered post-hole digger to set some piers in concrete.

In truth it was project I'd put off too long, and no one made demands on my day today.  It was time, and as much as I hate painting the end result doesn't look all that bad.  Mrs. TK helped, too.

Fans and open windows!!!

I had a fan running that should have (by the numbers) changed all the air in the basement about once every ten minutes, or six air changes per hour.  I might have needed a higher capacity fan.

It was that, or put up siding and wrestle a powered post-hole digger to set some piers in concrete.

Hey, I would have fed you, had I known you wanted to help....

Many, many years ago, I had a little workshop in my mom's basement. I used to build model cars. I very quickly learned about ventilation for paint and glue. I have no idea why anyone would ingest such things on purpose - given that it only took one blinding headache to teach me otherwise.

. I very quickly learned about ventilation for paint and glue. I have no idea why anyone would ingest such things on purpose - given that it only took one blinding headache to teach me otherwise.

I was in a house under construction yesterday. Painters had some drawer fronts laid out that had been sprayed. And were doing some other spraying. The VOC was strong in there. I walked out almost instaneously. There were 10-15 other folks working in there ...no protection   SMH