Tornado Warning

team scooter

The winds picked up and the yard flooded. The TV satellite went out along with our DSL. Our cell phones sent us messages to take shelter. We were getting ready to grab the Foos and head down to the basement. But as quickly as it came, it left and the sun came out. The hot air balloon festival my wife had planed on taking the grandkids had a few balloons blown away along with the vehicles they were tied to to hold them down. :blink: 

Watch out Michigan!:o

storm 001.JPG

• Heart 1

It was nasty up here in Sheboygan around 7am. The wife and I were thinking about going to Port Washington on the motorcycle this afternoon but the weather looked nasty to the south.

Be very careful!

I once saw a documentary where climate changed forced sharks from the world's oceans to seek feeding grounds elsewhere, and your flooded yard sounds like just the place they'd end up!

sharknado.jpg

Be very careful.  There are reports that just to the east a house fell on a prominent lady.  She was last seen protruding from under the house with her toes curling up and her slippers falling off.

I was ver upset... I was waiting for the rain and heavy winds, and we didn't get anything... as soon as the storm was 1 mile away, it became sunny and i got mad I didn't get the storm... now I'm going to have to go water the garden again for the third time they predicted rain an nutttun came... :(