National Ice Cream Day miles and other crap

Road Runner

I on the other hand had some yummy Ginger Molasses Cookie ice cream.  I was originally put off because it was labelled "artisanal" which I gather means "if it sounds pretentious maybe you won't notice it's only 14 ounces and not a full pint" - but it was so delicious I didn't even mind the pretention.

• Heart 4

I on the other hand had some yummy Ginger Molasses Cookie ice cream.  I was originally put off because it was labelled "artisanal" which I gather means "if it sounds pretentious maybe you won't notice it's only 14 ounces and not a full pint" - but it was so delicious I didn't even mind the pretention.

That sounds delicious.

• Heart 1

Fatigue protocol day off from work (13 days in a row)

Went to the gym, 3 laps of 12 stations, double legs & then did a few more flys, benches & lats. Stretched & kicked afterwards.

THEN, I thought it was a good day to change the calipers, rotors & pads on the ManVan. HI of 109. My hip is KILLING me.

The first two beers didn't even hit the sides on the way down.

Went to the gym, 3 laps of 12 stations, double legs & then did a few more flys, benches & lats. Stretched & kicked afterwards.

THEN, I thought it was a good day to change the calipers, rotors & pads on the ManVan. HI of 109. My hip is KILLING me.

• Heart 1

• Heart 1

OK, then. Dunno what's up with the triple post. Didn't have any clue on my end.

Anyhoo Aire, yep had a day off because of our fatigue protocol. Kicks in at about 13 days or so (about ~160 hours for me). We've got about another 12 days before mechanical completion MUST be done. So I'll prolly have another day off in two weeks.