Are you a standard t-shirt kind of person...

Randomguy

Standard neck here.  Well, actually, I am a redneck but my t shirts are nice normal necked cotton ones.

I have always been a normal t-shirt guy, it just seems more right to me, based on nothing.  Maybe I will get some henley's and v-necks and see if the world implodes.

I hate cotton t-shirts. Regular t-shirt styles, but only performance/wicking fabrics.

I have a few cotton t-shirts, but really dislike them. Too bad they don't make many print t-shirts in performance materials.

I know you aren't an Oakley fan, but they make many printed t-shirts with their synthetic fabric.

• Heart 1

I know you aren't an Oakley fan, but they make many printed t-shirts with their synthetic fabric.

I know there are some out there (especially logo type shirts, etc...).

I'm more thinking the funny t-shirts that you see and would like to wear....they're never in anything but cotton. Synthetics are quite printable, so I'm not sure why there isn't more out there.

• Heart 1

What about pocket-t's?

I seldom wear them.  The pocket seems sort of like, I don't know, nipples on a man maybe?  Not really good for anything, unless you smoke, then it is a good place for a pack of Lucky Strikes.

I tend to wear T shirts for outdoorsy active stuff, and anything in that pocket would fall out when I bend over.

• Heart 1

I seldom wear them.  The pocket seems sort of like, I don't know, nipples on a man maybe?  Not really good for anything, unless you smoke, then it is a good place for a pack of Lucky Strikes.

I tend to wear T shirts for outdoorsy active stuff, and anything in that pocket would fall out when I bend over.

Lucky Strikes ??/ what about Camels?

• Heart 1

Standard T-shirt, no pocket.  Wicking material for many but plain cotton for some.  Walmart cheapies work fine.  You can get them dirty and if they don't wash clean throw them out for a loss of about $4.

No ads unless you're paying.

This time of year simple shorts, no socks, slip on shoes. (if they are required)

Of course, being a heathen I have no idea what I'm wearing for the wedding on the 8th.  Tux T?

Edited by maddmaxx

I wear event shirts.  I have a crapton of them in storage totes.  I have them from triathlons, 5Ks, MS rides, bike tours, polar plunges, Right to Life marches and a few Cancer walks with my wife. I have started to wear event shirts for work (shirts don't last long where I work, get holes burned in them and graphite and grease stains).