Killer Drone

Dottleshead

My Cuban born friend owns a drone he bought for like $70 and flies it at work.  He wants me to get one.  I'm considering it because it looks really fun.

Blade Nano QX.  More fun than a barrel full of monkeys and parts are readily available.  We start all of our budget conscious beginners on it.. Get the ready to fly because the bind and fly has no transmitter in the package.

Edited by maddmaxx

Guess what.  This is the same kid who had a fight over drone spying with a lady at a CT beach last year.  The video of that went viral too.

And now he's been arrested for assaulting two policemen in an unrelated incident.

Perhaps his life has become too exciting.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Clinton-Austin-Haughwout-Drone-Assault-Officer-Police-Arrest-Suspicious-318329461.html

Stick with brands you can buy parts for.  Stick with commonality.  For example the transmitter that comes with the blade can be used on virtually all other quads, helos and aircraft from Eflight, Park Zone and Hobby Zone because they all use Spektrum radio protocols and all sell bind and fly kits without additional transmitters.

We look like a NAPA store warehouse with all the replacement parts for a reason.  That is not true for many brands.  You have been warned.

If that's for an RTF it's a great price.  If it's for the BNF without transmitter not so good.  I can't sell one to you at that price.  The link says RTF so it looks pretty good.

Edited by maddmaxx