One of you durn forumites

Airehead

Bought my kid a Superdawg. That's all I have.

superdawg-statues.jpg

4b

Got myself one...ok, two of these for myself. Now I have heartburn.

Damn...they were good.

Sorry, Ms. Airhead...didn't mean to change the subject. Whomever made nice, well good on them.  :)

• Heart 3

Bought my kid a Superdawg. That's all I have.

superdawg-statues.jpg

4b

Got myself one...ok, two of these for myself. Now I have heartburn.

Damn...they were good.

Sorry, Ms. Airhead...didn't mean to change the subject. Whomever made nice, well good on them.  :)

When you gonna bring me a few of those? They look yummy! 

Oh hell yeah, they are. Fresh cut, never frozen crinkle cut fries, Big ass all beef dogs with everything one them, including pickled tomatos. To many great dog places down here....My arteries are hardening as I type.

• Heart 1

...I bought my wife lunch at the state fair today.  It's not much, but it's something.:mellow:

@Page Turner that's all you bought her.  You didn't buy her that floor cleaner thingy she was eyeballing in the commercial building?  She had that gleam in her eye.  From 1500 miles away even I could tell that she had her heart set on the new fangled floor wiper.  

I had visions of her following you around the kitchen with that thing....... wipe, wipe, wipe.

• Heart 1

@Page Turner that's all you bought her.  You didn't buy her that floor cleaner thingy she was eyeballing in the commercial building?  She had that gleam in her eye.  From 1500 miles away even I could tell that she had her heart set on the new fangled floor wiper.  

I had visions of her following you around the kitchen with that thing....... wipe, wipe, wipe.

...she bought it all right.  :) It was my money, but there is some hope of splitting the cost, since we invested in the entire "chemical free cleaning system." 023roflmao.gif  "Happy wife, happy life."

...she bought it all right.  :) It was my money, but there is some hope of splitting the cost, since we invested in the entire "chemical free cleaning system." 023roflmao.gif  "Happy wife, happy life."

Proving the genius of PT Barnum.......

Proving the genius of PT Barnum.......

...in fairness, the guy was good (I like to watch the fair sales guys, that waterless cookware photo in the fair thread is one of the best I've ever seen).  He had a line where he references the pee that misses the toilet that was guaranteed to engage every woman who has ever cleaned a bathroom......probably some of the men, too.  I pee in the back yard now.:)

Tell us more. 

Well they did something that will benefit the children with special needs who attend my school.  It will help us refurbish indoor playgrounds and make them latex free too.  Damn that special flooring is expensive.    I can't say more or I might ruin their reputation as a bad azz.