Summer legs

Dirtyhip

I feel your pain DH

My wife and I used to race sail boats.  I introduced her to the sport of sailing on our second date and she was hooked.  On the smaller boats when you tack alot, you can get beat up a bit.  In fact, she used to wear special shorts with padding in butt to help protect your rear end from all the hardware that it might run into.

She went to she her lady doctor after a brutal regatta on JY 15s.  Her posterior was pretty bruised up.  He was concerned and asked her if I was in any way responsible for the marks!

In a way I was, since I was the one that got her into sailing in the first place.....

• Heart 2

I feel your pain DH

My wife and I used to race sail boats.  I introduced her to the sport of sailing on our second date and she was hooked.  On the smaller boats when you tack alot, you can get beat up a bit.  In fact, she used to wear special shorts with padding in butt to help protect your rear end from all the hardware that it might run into.

She went to she her lady doctor after a brutal regatta on JY 15s.  Her posterior was pretty bruised up.  He was concerned and asked her if I was in any way responsible for the marks!

In a way I was, since I was the one that got her into sailing in the first place.....

Funny.  She sounds like a keeper.  To pad up for schralping on a boat=cool!

About 8 years ago I had a little old lady approach me at the pool lockeroom and said "If you need help or want someone to talk to, I am here every morning."  I didn't understand at first and then it donned on me.  She thinks I am battered.  On the day she talked to me, I had a bruise that covered the back of my thigh.  It looked like someone spanked me with a 2 x 6.

• Heart 2