Just Priced Flooring

petitepedal

Looking at Vinyl planking...not sure if I should do the kitchen in a stone look..or do it all wood look..or heck all stone look...but I am looking at 7 grand....are you sure you don't know anyone who wants to buy a high end bike for $4,500?  

I have to have at least $3,000 on my hands before I start this project.

We did Congoleum Duraceramic tile.  You can do it with grout, or right up against each other (we did grout for a little more).

It cost us two grand at the time, but we have a smallish kitchen and dining room. (Note: image below is not our kitchen/dining room).

VS74.jpg

• Heart 1

I am looking at doing my entire house...except for the tiled bathroom...the kitchen is just a small galley ...this is removal of the old stuff and installing the new...I did not look at do it yourself  :whistle:

In our case, we originally had linoleum.  The contractor put a thin layer of wood over the existing linoleum, and then put the tile on top of that.

The linoleum was pretty old stuff, not that thick, and so it didn't cause an issue for us.  We've had it several years now and been happy so far.  We chose the grout both for the look, but I also thought cat litter might work its way in between non-grouted tile eventually and cause issues.