Know what a pain in the ass milk cartons are to open?

F_in Ray Of Sunshine

Know how the guy who glues the flaps shut uses three times more glue than he should? Well that guy must have been on vacation the day they made the quart of milk I just brought home - the one the goddamn dog stepped on and sprayed milk all over the inside of my truck, from.

'Spoda be in mid eighties today. Ought to have cottage cheese by tomorrow.

I have 4,287 things on my "to-do" list today. "Clean inside of truck" was not one of them. It is now. Not sure if it comes before or after "kill dog", though.

Why did you put the carton of the milk where the poor doggie had no choice but to step on it?

it was in the armrest/center console."Poor Doggie" had every option not to step on it if he had stayed in the back where he's supposed to.

This has been an ongoing battle. For a while, I was propping my snow brush up when I got out of the truck, to keep him in back, while I went in a store, but it's not in the truck/I got lazy.

Our dog will then lick up the remains. Of course that led to an ER visit as she lick up a bunch of rocks. That lodged in her tummy. The good news was she was fine...and the bill was less than our regular visit to our regular doggeh doctor. Which made us re evaluate and change Docs

"Ed Zachary," he says.  Our car never lost the smell of a milk spill even after detailing. 

Family road trips....ahhhh the memories.

(Not touching you..not touching you..Shut up back there,dammit! Leave your brother alone. hahahaha)