I am tired of hearing about JFK

Randomguy

The guy is dead, why is it necessary to hear so damn much about him around the time he died?  If you don't have anything fresh to say about the whole deal, you just should stfu about him already.

Thank you.

Note:  This was not a rant, more of a note to those who have don't have the requisite courtesy to focus on what is news.

I'm really tired of people ranting about hearing about stuff.  All they have to do is change the fucking station they are listening to.

I am really tired of people not realizing that this is everywhere, and that not everyone wants to listen to some a-hole yammer on about JFK on every station.

I am still tired of hearing about it with no new information, btw.

I remember hearing, and have probably since misremembered what I thought I remembered, that the actual evidence will be released 100 years after his death.  This will ensure anyone involved is dead.

You only need to hold out for 50 more years and you'll have all the new info you can handle.

You should avoid the sources that offend you, at least for today.

You may want to concentrate on the issues that interest you more, like the "Who Farted?" thread, for instance.

I will concentrate on whatever the hell I will concentrate on.  How do you get "offend" out of "tired of", btw?

I remember hearing, and have probably since misremembered what I thought I remembered, that the actual evidence will be released 100 years after his death.  This will ensure anyone involved is dead.

You only need to hold out for 50 more years and you'll have all the new info you can handle.

I would like to hear that aliens were involved, that would be cool!

• Heart 1