Inspiration bot and birthday bot must die.

Randomguy

What?  I thought it just said "Today's birthdays" or somesuch.

Since there may be more than one birthday, it doesn't list them in the title - they are listed in the post.  On my other site there isn't a day that has less than 10 birthday, some days have many more.  The only short day is 2/29 and there is even one birthday for that date.

Since there may be more than one birthday, it doesn't list them in the title - they are listed in the post.  On my other site there isn't a day that has less than 10 birthday, some days have many more.  The only short day is 2/29 and there is even one birthday for that date.

They need to be in the title, or it is meaningless.  "some dude or chick had a birthday" does not inspire people to take a look.  Sounds like a simple fix, is it?

Edited by Randomguy™
for reasons of inclusiveness

What if there were 37 birthdays today?  That would be a funny title.

Then we would know who had a birthday, and that they are someone important, possibly a king or queen, or minister.  Or someone.

your face is stupid too.

Have you seen my face?  It is stunning, like Cleveland, Ohio.

That would not be unexpected on my other site.

January_2015___PathLabTalk.thumb.png.408

And you never did tell us what that other site is.  Not that we would stage in invasion or anything like that.  Jsharr suggested it once but I said NO - NEVER HAPPENING.

So what site has all those birthdays?

That site is not this site, though.

Of course not.  If that site was this site it would be called this site instead of that site and this site might be called that site rather than this site though the latter is not guaranteed to be the site name of this site because the premise was only about what that site was and not what this site is.