Read it and weep all you non Texan burger losers!

jsharr

Whattaburger?  Are you fucking kidding me?  I ate there once based on a rave review my old boss gave me.  I was in Corpus Christi doing an audit.  Stopped at a What-the-fuck-is this-crap and ordered a burger, fries and coke.  It was big and greasy that is the best I can say about it.  I gave it a WTF rating and swore I'd never eat another one.  My boss confessed that when he used to eat there 'all the time' he was more than likely high every time he went.

Whattaburger?  Are you fucking kidding me?  I ate there once based on a rave review my old boss gave me.  I was in Corpus Christi doing an audit.  Stopped at a What-the-fuck-is this-crap and ordered a burger, fries and coke.  It was big and greasy that is the best I can say about it.  I gave it a WTF rating and swore I'd never eat another one.  My boss confessed that when he used to eat there 'all the time' he was more than likely high every time he went.

That is what you get for working for a dope smoking loser.

"restaurant chain"

There's the flaw in that poll, right there. That's like saying "as STDs go, which is the best?"

Well, in a national poll, chains are the only thing that could possibly win.  Not enough people have gone to "Joe's Burgers and Other Heart Stopping Treats" for them to compete.

Well, in a national poll, chains are the only thing that could possibly win.  Not enough people have gone to "Joe's Burgers and Other Heart Stopping Treats" for them to compete.

That's where city or regional publications can help. Some will publish an annual guide to the best of everything in their area. If the publication has credibility, the guides will be taken very seriously. Joe's Burgers and Other Heart Stopping Treats would be given the same consideration as the national and international chains in the fast food category. 

That's where city or regional publications can help. Some will publish an annual guide to the best of everything in their area. If the publication has credibility, the guides will be taken very seriously. Joe's Burgers and Other Heart Stopping Treats would be given the same consideration as the national and international chains in the fast food category. 

So says the guy that works for a city or regional publication......  :)

• Heart 2

Well that leaves me out of this conversation.. I'm a winner and I know so because the lady this morning gave me a donut with sprinkles on it.. She would never have given sprinkles to a loser

You sure they weren't fail-flavored sprinkles?

• Heart 1

So says the guy that works for a city or regional publication......  :)

I already told all ya'll that Del's Charcoal Burgers in the best.  Whataburger is second.