What are your deepest feelings concerning "Family Feud"?

Road Runner

Ranking the six Family Feud hosts that I can think of (I feel like I am missing one).

1. Richard Dawson
2. John O'Hurley
3. Steve Harvey
4. Ray Combs
43. Louis Anderson
89. Richard Karn

I had one of the early editions of the "home game".  Certainly not as fun playing with the family as it was on TV. 

When I have just watched a game show I generally feel like I have just wasted 30 minutes of my life, so I try not to.  However, we do sometimes watch "Idiotest" on GSN because that clearly makes you smert.

Wimmen folk kissed Richard Dawson plenty on their own, especially when he was younger.

He and Steve are honestly the two funniest.  However, they've ratcheted up the raunchy a little in the answers, which is sometimes just cheesey and dumb.

Airplane.gif

Ranking the six Family Feud hosts that I can think of (I feel like I am missing one).

1. Richard Dawson
2. John O'Hurley
3. Steve Harvey
4. Ray Combs
43. Louis Anderson
89. Richard Karn

I had one of the early editions of the "home game".  Certainly not as fun playing with the family as it was on TV. 

When I have just watched a game show I generally feel like I have just wasted 30 minutes of my life, so I try not to.  However, we do sometimes watch "Idiotest" on GSN because that clearly makes you smert.

You try NOT to watch game shows but you can name and rank the hosts??  I don't watch game shows and I could only name Richard Dawson (but only if someone spotted me the Richard and the Dawson.

You try NOT to watch game shows but you can name and rank the hosts??  I don't watch game shows and I could only name Richard Dawson (but only if someone spotted me the Richard and the Dawson.

It's a lesson learned over many summer vacations and lazy days of single living.  Unfortunately my mind decides to retain a lot of useless garbage, while I can't remember which electrical details the County wants us to use.

It's a lesson learned over many summer vacations and lazy days of single living.  Unfortunately my mind decides to retain a lot of useless garbage, while I can't remember which electrical details the County wants us to use.

See I'm fortunate, my mind doesn't retain anything so I don't have to worry about it getting cluttered with that useless crap you're talking about.

• Heart 1

Wimmen folk kissed Richard Dawson plenty on their own, especially when he was younger.

He and Steve are honestly the two funniest.  However, they've ratcheted up the raunchy a little in the answers, which is sometimes just cheesey and dumb.

Airplane.gif

This is bullshit, I need ratings T.V. IMO

Edited by bikeman564™

I'm not a fan of the new family feud. Too dirty. Richard Dawson's was better,albeit creepy, but better.

Richard did look inebriated in his later years, but if you look up some of the clips they have of him on Youtube, he doesn't seem as odd to me as he did when I was a kid.  He also seems funnier.

• Heart 1