Last night's Gaffigan show

TrentonMakes

wow, I was disappointed.  Let's have the happy couple try for a nice evening out and see What Kinds of Crazy Things Can Happen to Ruin The Evening.  I feel like I've seen this episode a few dozen times in sitcom history.  I thought it was a big step down from the first two.... Here's hoping it steps back up - let's get more jokes like "Shiite Catholic" in there.

uh... Discus.

wow, I was disappointed.  Let's have the happy couple schedule a nice evening out and see What Kinds of Crazy Things Can Happen to Ruin The Evening.  I feel like I've seen this episode a few dozen times in sitcom history.  I thought it was a big step down from the first two.... Here's hoping it steps back up - let's get more jokes like "Shiite Catholic" in there.

uh... Discus.

Gaffigan sounds like Gilligan and thus, every show has the same basic story line.  

A ____________ (insert anything in the world) shows up on the island.  Confusion and hilarity and the chance of rescue reign supreme.  The ______________ leaves the island, stranding Gilligan and the others yet again.  wah, wah, wah......

I agree.  Pretty disappointing.  So much so, I fell asleep after about 15 minutes.  :(

I would have questioned it if you said otherwise. 

Though the scene with "Gigi" disrobing wasn't without its charms.  Perhaps you slept through that part.

This doesn't say much.  Seinfeld was the most boring show I've ever seen. 

You understand that you're in a very teeny tiny minority there, yes?

Did you see the Hamptons/lobster poaching episode?  What about the marine biologist soliloquy? 

You understand that you're in a very teeny tiny minority there, yes?

Did you see the Hamptons/lobster poaching episode?  What about the marine biologist soliloquy? 

He says he has never watched a whole episode.  He has also not drunk coffee but hates it, has not eaten onion rings and hates them, and has not washed his feet but is sure that they are clean.