At the risk of being sexist, am I wrong to assume all women are crazy?

Randomguy

I have met some chick forumites, and they didn't seem crazy, but every other woman I have known (other than family) has sure seemed that way, at least at times or in certain contexts.  Could it be that I haven't spent enough time with the forumites I have met to fully see it, maybe they learned to hide it?  I spent lots of time with SQ, and I suspect that she is fully sane, btw, she may be the anomaly.

Discus.

I am not crazy.

Hmmmm....not crazy?  What does K have to say about this?

Btw, that is exactly what a crazy person would say.  However, you often say very sensible things.  I will wait until a board-certified crazy doctor checks you out and files a report.

Edited by Randomguy™

Hmmmm....not crazy?  What does K have to say about this?

Btw, that is exactly what a crazy person would say.  However, you often say very sensible things.  I will wait until a board-certified crazy doctor checks you out and files a report.

K agrees with whatever I say.  :whistle:

I have met some chick forumites, and they didn't seem crazy, but every other woman I have known (other than family) has sure seemed that way, at least at times or in certain contexts.  Could it be that I haven't spent enough time with the forumites I have met to fully see it, maybe they learned to hide it?  I spent lots of time with SQ, and I suspect that she is fully sane, btw, she may be the anomaly.

Discus.

It is the British accent.  Always sounds very authoritative, like the BBC.  Don't let it fool you!  :D

You've spent time with me and (drunk as I may be at the moment) I am decidedly not unhinged.  And I absolutely suck at hiding stuff 'cause I never can remember where the hell I put it.  :D

I didn't mention that because YOU NEVER VISIT HERE.  Almost never, anyway.  You seemed not super crazy, you are right. :P

How is the offspring enjoying college?

Edited by Randomguy™