So I guess it was my fault?

tybeegb

Drove up yesterday and noticed WofTy had left three of her car windows down about three or four inches.  Mentioned it to her when I went in the house.  She said can you put them up for me.  Sure.  Then I immediately laid down for a nap, then leave for my mini pub crawl.  Home and in bed by 7:30.  Then about 00:30AM I wake up to pouring rain, lightning, thunder.  "Did you put your windows up in your car, by any chance?", I ask WofTy.  She said, "Nope".  Up out of the bed, slip on some shorts and a t-shirt.  Grab an umbrella and a towel, and the keys.  It's a deluge.  I'm soaked before I'm halfway to the car, which is parked out by the road since the contractor's lift is still in the driveway.  Raise the windows and start drying everything off.  Still a deluge.  I almost decide to just sit and go to sleep in the car.  But no, I get more soaking wet getting back in the house.  So lesson here is, when I see her windows down from now on, immediately get the keys and raise them?  :whistle:

• Heart 1

So lesson here is, when I see her windows down from now on, immediately get the keys and raise them?  :whistle:

I think the lesson is - when you see it next time don't mention it to her.

Unless you'll be tasked to clean up, dry out and/or repair the damage anyway.

• Heart 1

There is a new 12 step program for husbands who make mistakes as you did:

1. "It's my fault, dear."

2. "I'm so sorry, dear."

3. "Will you forgive me, dear?"

4. "It's my fault, dear."

5. "I'm so sorry, dear."

6. "Will you forgive me, dear?"

7. "It's my fault, dear."

8. "It's my fault, dear."

9. "It's my fault, dear."

10. "It's my fault, dear."

11. "It is really, really my fault, dear."

3. "Is there something really expensive I can buy for you so you will you forgive me, dear?"

• Heart 1

How is ur recovery coming TBG?  well we hope

Good, thanks.  Still have a little hole where the drain tube was.  Still not supposed to pick up anything over 20-25 pounds, but I've not been too good following that restriction.  Appetite is not back to normal yet, and still sore around the spots where they put the holes in me.  I should be good to go in a week or two. 

• Heart 1