Go Pro

Dirtyhip

DH.  Now you can investigate the world of drones that can carry go pro cameras and be programmed to follow you at a preset distance taking pictures.

Unfortunately they don't know trees.  They only know you and the preset distance.

But, for an open terrain downhill........you could have a hollywood quality video.

DH.  Now you can investigate the world of drones that can carry go pro cameras and be programmed to follow you at a preset distance taking pictures.

Unfortunately they don't know trees.  They only know you and the preset distance.

But, for an open terrain downhill........you could have a hollywood quality video.

Now THAT is cool.

Now THAT is cool.

That is the magic world of GPS and a follow me sensor you clip on your belt.  But like I warned, the drone only knows the sensor and the distance.  Anything inlcuding people that get in the way if you have the altitude set to low is going to get hit.  Drones are smart, but they aren't very bright.

That is the magic world of GPS and a follow me sensor you clip on your belt.  But like I warned, the drone only knows the sensor and the distance.  Anything inlcuding people that get in the way if you have the altitude set to low is going to get hit.  Drones are smart, but they aren't very bright.

Too many trees here for that.