Who wants a refreshing beverage?

TrentonMakes

Two big County plan submissions this month - neither project really got off on the right foot, but I feel like the ship has been righted, both submissions looked good (to me) and were submitted on time.  Some face time with the client who seems happy.  Boss here also seems happy.  Gonna give it hell on the bike this weekend.

Meanwhile I am relieved and feel I have earned some empty calories tonight.  What'll ya have?  I am out of bourbon :o but I plan to remedy that on the way home.

I'm in. Bored as hell all afternoon, ran and got groceries after work, so I don't have to Sunday and was beat when I got home. Went to cook supper and the tank on the gas grill that I said "I ought to fill that....", last Sunday, ran out. Been having a real hard time cutting the last pieces of glass for my sister's project, so I decided to cut it the other way....and that didn't work worth a shit either, so it looks like another 30 mile trip to the store tomorrow.

So yeah, I'm in. Can't figure out what I want, though.

I've been helping my daughter's bf clean up the apt they are moving out of.  Last Friday I helped my son move :wacko:  My daughter is moving in with me for a month - renting a room in this big old Victorian house, it will just be her and I - will I survive her mess?? I may need to start drinking bourbon!

I have been cleaning up after the electricians and am hot a sweaty so a  G&T sounds great right now!