NFL Prediction thread 2015

Former member

I haven't really looked at the schedule yet.  Last year the experts said offense was good and the defense was too old.  This year they are saying the offense should be better but the defense is too young and somehow they won the division....  All I know is we start the year with Terrible Tommy and the Cheaters (unless Terrible Tommy is in the NFL lockup).

Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!

All I know is we start the year with Terrible Tommy and the Cheaters (unless Terrible Tommy is in the NFL lockup).

Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!

At home or away?  I suspect the first Pat's game at home will be a huge win for them,  Sort of an "us against the world" thing.

I think my Seattle Seahags will go 11-5 this year but make the National Football Conference game.  I'd pick a 12-4 record but I think this is the first year the team's success starts getting in their own way.  Money and egos come into play.  Plus, as much as I am a Tom Cable believer in coaching up the offensive line -- we were a way better team when our starting All-Pro center was in there last year.  We lost him in the Graham trade and we lost our starting guard to free agency.  Offensive lines matter.  Plus the Legion of Boom got boomed up pretty harshly at the end of last year and I'm not convinced they are going to all return as healthy as they were.

Edited by dotman17

This year Tom will start to slip.  He's getting older.  Luck is just going to get better.  I hope this is the year. 

But enough about the AFC championship.  You said predict your team's regular season record.  I say the Colts go 11-3. 

I think you are on crack if you think that the Pat's first 4 games are split.  I don't think they win one.

Edited by Parr8hed

You said predict your team's regular season record.  I say the Colts go 11-3. 

I think you are on crack if you think that the Pat's first 4 games are split.  I don't think they win one.

11-3? What about those other 2 games?

The Patriots went 11-5 in a full season without Brady in 2008. I think they'll do just fine.

This year Tom will start to slip.  He's getting older.  Luck is just going to get better.  I hope this is the year. 

But enough about the AFC championship.  You said predict your team's regular season record.  I say the Colts go 11-3. 

11-3? What about those other 2 games?

I remember 14 game seasons.  P8 must be having a flashback to the Baltimore Colt days.   :D

All of this "bad publicity" will only serve to make the Patriots even more determined to kick ass and take names.  12 and 4 at the least.

I remember 14 game seasons.  P8 must be having a flashback to the Baltimore Colt days.   :D

All of this "bad publicity" will only serve to make the Patriots even more determined to kick ass and take names.  12 and 4 at the least.

Parr8, Luck is a very good QB, but the Colts' defense is very weak. 

I'm looking forward to the Pats/Colts game. Brady will torch that defense again. 

Actually, NE, Buffalo and Denver have some of the better AFC defenses. Yeah, Indy's defense couldn't stop a popcorn maker last year.  Yeah, I just made that up.  Pretty sure all you have to do is hit the switch though.

Indy did almost nothing to help their defense in the offseason. 

NE's defense took some big steps backwards, but their old defense was good enough to get them to the conference championship game about half the time. 

To be honest, until this thread rolled around.... I haven't been thinking too much about football.  Now with the upcoming training camps, it'll be another 8 months that go by before we don't stop hearing about it.

Bring it on!

in 6 months, Seattle will be saying, "Maybe next year". 

• Heart 1

The Patriots will finish the regular season at 12-4. 

Jimmy G will go 2-2, and Tom terrific will go 10-2. 

The Colts will get destroyed by the Patriots in the conference championship game. 

Bullshit, The Patriots, missing nearly an entire decent secondary, will go 9-7.  Same as the Browns, btw.

Oh, you are one of them.

I could field Tony Eason and beat the Stoolers.  I'd just pump him full of PEDs and he would throw 20 TDs in one game.

Damn straight.  I am a cheatin' mo-fo!

I use to like you.........

Edited by Kzoo