NFL Prediction thread 2015

Former member

They have Frank Gore, though, so the defense will get a rest while they have long drives with successful running plays for a change.

Time of possession wasn't an issue for the Colt's last year.. Their problem was their defense couldn't stop a nosebleed.

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/team-time-of-possession-statistics/2014/

For the first time I have looked at the Colt's schedule.  Some talking head people are calling it the 2nd easiest schedule in the NFL.  It's pretty easy to see them going 13-3 (that includes a loss to Steelers and Pats so I am being generous).  Not sure that really helps in the playoffs though.  

You mean for the Seahags??  I missed most the game and then watched the slop in the 4th quarter.  I've never taken to preseason football too much because I know it's really about evaluating.  I remember when the 49ers would lose all 4 or 5 preseason games and then go out and run the table on their way to a Stupor Bowl win.  But it can be fun to watch the new up and comers.  I remember when Russell Wilson played his first game and both my Dad and I looked at each other and said, "Whoa, they may actually have something here.".  It also looks like we may have a return game.  That guy we got from Kansas State looks like the real deal.

Not worried about your Pats.  You've got some challenges ahead of you -- but NE is always in the hunt of just off.  They are never off off.

• 2 weeks later...

You are dead to me.

AFC North                        
Pittsburgh Steelers* 11 5 0 .688 436 368 68 4.3 -2.0 2.2 4.4 -2.1
Cincinnati Bengals+ 10 5 1 .656 365 344 21 1.3 -0.6 0.7 -0.5 1.3
Baltimore Ravens+ 10 6 0 .625 409 302 107 6.7 -2.1 4.6 1.8 2.8
Cleveland Browns 7 9 0 .438 299 337 -38 -2.4 -1.5 -3.9 -4.8 0.9

9B4185C8-3D1F-473A-92B8-F426C8D90DEE_zps

• 2 years later...