12 Time zones

maddmaxx

Don't forget to throw away that chewing gum in a trash can.  I'd hate to see you spend the night in jail for a wad of Bubblicious.

Threw out the gum on the plane before landing.  It's a bit chilling to have in flight announcements like "carrying dangerous drugs into Singapore has a mandatory death sentence".  The rooms were comped to sons new father in law so limo's picked us up at the airport.  More food, yada yada yada.  I'm not going to process any more pics today as the chargers are packed away somewhere deep.  We are out of here at 8am tomorrow, about 16 hours from now for the already hated 24+ hour trip back home.

Threw out the gum on the plane before landing.  It's a bit chilling to have in flight announcements like "carrying dangerous drugs into Singapore has a mandatory death sentence".  The rooms were comped to sons new father in law so limo's picked us up at the airport.  More food, yada yada yada.  I'm not going to process any more pics today as the chargers are packed away somewhere deep.  We are out of here at 8am tomorrow, about 16 hours from now for the already hated 24+ hour trip back home.

Safe travels Max.