Pressure Cooker

Airehead

My mother gave me an electric, fuzzy logic pressure cooker.  She has a bit of dementia and probably doesn't remember that she gave me a regular pressure cooker about three years ago.  Do any of you all cook in a pressure cooker?  If so, what?

KT, apparently that is what mother of Airehead thought when she bought this one.  Something about she knew I lost my common sense when I got the doctorate.

Some of my family said the same about me when I got my Masters, but then again, few of them even made it past high school.

Of course there is also the story that when I was in grad school my major prof started asking me of I wanted to join the PhD program. I was kind of proud that he wanted me and telling a friend of mine. He was looking at me funny and smiling because he could see how *I* felt about it. Then after a while he asked me what "PHD" was. He'd never heard the term.

Edited by kingtermite
  • Heart 1

Some of my family said the same about me when I got my Masters, but then again, few of them even made it past high school.

Of course there is also the story that when I was in grad school my major prof started asking me of I wanted to join the PhD program. I was kind of proud that he wanted me and telling a friend of mine. He was looking at me funny and smiling because he could see how *I* felt about it. Then after a while he asked me what "PHD" was. He'd never heard the term.

Pot Hole Dodger. :)

• Heart 1

Mom used to use hers all the time when we were kids. Potatos...stews...all sorts of yummy mom cooking stuff.

Dad would get pissed when the little counterweight thingy on the lid would go flying off...Ma was always a bit distracted.