So why does it take the dog so long to figure out where to poop?

Gump

We were traveling over the weekend and had to make several stops to let piper do her business. It took her a good 15 minutes of sniffing and wandering before she finally humped up and took a dump. After all that she was 10 feet away from the car. What's the big doggy deal about where one poops? Discuss.

So what if someone drug you across the state in the back of the car.  And when you least expected it, stopped that car at some random spot, opened the door, pushed you out of the car and told you to poop.  Just how long would it take you?

Think a bout it

• Heart 2

So what if someone drug you across the state in the back of the car.  And when you least expected it, stopped that car at some random spot, opened the door, pushed you out of the car and told you to poop.  Just how long would it take you?

Think a bout it

I'd just go in the car, especially if it was yours....

• Heart 1

You can cut out all the waiting simply by not stopping the car.

Piper will find a place to poop and you won't have to wait, either.

Easy to clean up and if cleaned correctly, no residual odor. Now....a half gallon of milk, on the other hand....that spells doom for the vehicle.

• Heart 1

....and a compass...

i wonder if there's any grant money available.....?

The road in front of by house is 1* off magnetic north.  The cross street (I'm on the corner) runs at a 90* angle to that.  I can figure out north with a blindfold on.

I'd bet there is, there is for everything else.

Sweet! That would beat working for a living....

The road in front of by house is 1* off magnetic north.  The cross street (I'm on the corner) runs at a 90* angle to that.  I can figure out north with a blindfold on.

So when you got to do field research, you plan on taking your road and the cross street?

I have this same problem in public men's rooms.  I check all the unoccupied stalls to determine the cleanest ones.  Then out of the cleanest ones, I have to decide which stall will least likely be subject to a visit in an adjoining stall.  Then, of course, there is the toilet paper and seat cover availability to consider.  Takes a while to decide, sometimes.  :(

Report - Day 1

First poop, started out SSE, rotated mid-poop to ESE

Second poop, West

Conclusion, @Wilbur and his scientific north-south magnetic line poop report is crap.

Either that, or you SUCK at following directions.  It would however have been fun to see you blindfolded, trying to listen to your talking compass, taking a dump in the middle of the street. 

Either that, or you SUCK at following directions.  It would however have been fun to see you blindfolded, trying to listen to your talking compass, taking a dump in the middle of the street. 

One word for you............ reading comprehension

• Heart 1