Wilbur's back - I wonder where....

Kzoo

Killed a pig.  Ate bacon... 

Took WoWilbur and Wilburettes to the cottage, went to Italy and Dallas, going to SFO this week then back on vacation.

None of that sounds evil - we need details.

And I noticed you conveniently neglected to address the issue with CheeseBalls. 

This is the best you've got? Have you been taking joke lessons from Square Wheels?

I am on vacation from this place. Otherwise I would parody a DH thread.  I still can't figure out why she was mad at me when I was standing at a trail entrance and then mad at me when I rode around her while she stood in a trail.  

Now, leave me alone, I am out of here. 

Edited by Wilbur
  • Heart 1

I am on vacation from this place. Otherwise I would parody a DH thread.  

She sure does love it when we parody her threads, doesn't she. ;) 

Her sense of humor, given a few decades of practice, might equal that of Square Wheels.

I am on vacation from this place. Otherwise I would parody a DH thread.  I still can't figure out why she was mad at me when I was standing at a trail entrance and then mad at me when I rode around her while she stood in a trail.  

Now, leave me alone, I am out of here. 

Brave, Brave Brave, 

Brave Sir Robin.

• Heart 1

Seriously? You actually want to see what he looks like?

Come on Termite.  You mean to tell me the big burly pig from Canuckistan hasn't gotten you wet??  I'm not buying it.  Everybody in here wishes he could sleep with Wilbur.  It's a well known fact that the ways of Wilbur will leave any heterosexual male all hot and bothered.