Where should I go?

kingtermite

Get a compass, find north, spin around at least 12 times, drop trou., point your nose either north or south (whichever you're most comfortable with).......... 

Why is this so hard for you?

Lots of squirrels in his yard distract him.

I started to go north, but then I saw a squirrel and chased for a moment. Then I remembered my duty, but then I thought about the squirrel's acorns and it reminded me of the nuts I saw drop in the kitchen that one time, so then I went back to the door by the kitchen wondering if I might smell the nuts still. Then I remembered my duty, but I couldn't find north this time and I think I started going east. As I was going south....I mean east, I thought about the direction I was heading and how I always get it mixed up with that other direction and wondered what direction the nearest food might be. Wait, food isn't usually outside. Why am I outside? Can I come back in, please?

I started to go north, but then I saw a squirrel and chased for a moment. Then I remembered my duty, but then I thought about the squirrel's acorns and it reminded me of the nuts I saw drop in the kitchen that one time, so then I went back to the door by the kitchen wondering if I might smell the nuts still. Then I remembered my duty, but I couldn't find north this time and I think I started going east. As I was going south....I mean east, I thought about the direction I was heading and how I always get it mixed up with that other direction and wondered what direction the nearest food might be. Wait, food isn't usually outside. Why am I outside? Can I come back in, please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKKqLl_ZEEY