TIG

KrAzY

Today I Got this... It was tossed out back by the dumpster at work.. A guy returned it after deciding he did not like it anymore... We could not resell it again due to all the scratches...... Sooooooo it made it's way into my SUV after talking to the boss about it... I still can't believe it is a $650 cargo box I did not have to buy :)

This will make loading the SUV easier for long trips with the doggies... now I do not have to cram everything into the back with the dogs, and it should make them much happier!

20150804_130208_resized.jpg

Can you fit a dead hooker in it?

Yes, or 2.5 midgets

are you going to use the bricks to build a mount for it on the roof of you car?

The bricks need put around the garden... Want to come do that for me?

• Heart 1

Today I Got this... It was tossed out back by the dumpster at work.. A guy returned it after deciding he did not like it anymore... We could not resell it again due to all the scratches......

Did you ask him how he enjoyed off roading on vacation with that on his roof?

• Heart 1

Did you ask him how he enjoyed off roading on vacation with that on his roof

I try to look as busy as I can.. This way people do not bother me :) 

Edited by Krazy ™
I can't spellllllllll
  • Heart 1

That's awesome, but are you allowed to take it?  I know lots of places don't allow employees to take returned and discarded items.

Yes I am.. It was considered garbage by the company and would have been taken by the garbage truck.. 

Today I Got this... It was tossed out back by the dumpster at work.. A guy returned it after deciding he did not like it anymore... We could not resell it again due to all the scratches...... Sooooooo it made it's way into my SUV after talking to the boss about it... I still can't believe it is a $650 cargo box I did not have to buy 

I can't believe your boss let you fish it out of the garbage!  Especially after he just let you return it!

• Heart 2

That's awesome, but are you allowed to take it?  I know lots of places don't allow employees to take returned and discarded items.

Where I worked, taking anything, even trash was considered theft and was a fire-able offense.  If people were allowed to take trash from where I worked, a lot of good stuff would have started being officially classified as garbage.

Where I worked, taking anything, even trash was considered theft and was a fire-able offense.  If people were allowed to take trash from where I worked, a lot of good stuff would have started being officially classified as garbage.

Anyone can this stuff away at work, but the three managers decide what is really trash and what gets restocked. I guess our company does not have a problem with "recycling" trash