Technology for Schralping

Dirtyhip

I ride alone a bunch.  I ride faster alone too.  I segment hunt alone, because I don't have to wait for people.

I used to love mountain biking and because of my schedule, most of the time I rode alone. After 20 years of off-road riding my skill level was pretty high, and it became obvious that the risk of riding challenging trails alone was pretty high. 

I started to only go mountain biking when I had someone to ride with, just in case something went wrong, after a few wrecks that left me struggling to get back to safety. 

After a few years of infrequent mountain biking, I chose to ride only on the road. 

I've been seriously hurt a few times from road riding, but help was always nearby. 

I think you should get one of these things soon. 

I used to love mountain biking and because of my schedule, most of the time I rode alone. After 20 years of off-road riding my skill level was pretty high, and it became obvious that the risk of riding challenging trails alone was pretty high. 

I started to only go mountain biking when I had someone to ride with, just in case something went wrong, after a few wrecks that left me struggling to get back to safety. 

After a few years of infrequent mountain biking, I chose to ride only on the road. 

I've been seriously hurt a few times from road riding, but help was always nearby. 

I think you should get one of these things soon. 

Yeah.  Point taken.  Our park is quiet too.  Someone could be up there for a long while with no help.  During the week you may not see another rider at all.  Even weekends, I have had days where I never saw one person.  Especially, certain trails and if my bike launched off the side of Moore Mountain, no one would know.