Kitty cat car jump

Former member

It's obviously edited, but I can't see the car in question well enough to say that it's the same one he "jumped over" 

Watch the car in question as he jumps over it.  It is hugging the curb as it passes.  It couldn't do that if the car I circled was sitting there as shown.  Also, the front of the car is a giveaway.  Not 100% definite, but enough to conclude it is probably the same car.   

Watch the car in question as he jumps over it.  It is hugging the curb as it passes.  It couldn't do that if the car I circled was sitting there as shown.  Also, the front of the car is a giveaway.  Not 100% definite, but enough to conclude it is probably the same car.   

in the photo you posted, the car is in the shade, but it's in bright sunlight when it passes him. 

in the photo you posted, the car is in the shade, but it's in bright sunlight when it passes him. 

Of course.  The car is sitting there when he does the actual jump.  Then it accelerates and passes by and the two separate scenes are edited together.  This whole thing has been discussed at length on other sites.  If you don't think it is the same car, then fine.  I'm through with this stupid discussion.

Of course.  The car is sitting there when he does the actual jump.  Then it accelerates and passes by and the two separate scenes are edited together.  This whole thing has been discussed at length on other sites.  If you don't think it is the same car, then fine.  I'm through with this stupid discussion.

what are you getting upset about? Do you have sand in your vagina again?