Kzoo gave my wife a present! I have a question.

jsharr

It was her birthday last night.  We have a tradition of celebrating birthdays at Benihana.  My wife's family had a tradition of giving lots of small gifts with some thought behind them instead of one big gift.

Martha is not a moring person, you do not want to speak to her before she is caffeinated.  With that thought in mind, I began to search out mugs.  Found three.  I think Kzoo must have been spying on us, because I never gave him my address and this shows up at our house.  The other mugs are the ones she got from the boys and I .

And now my question.  Should I be creeped out or concerned that some weirdo from a bike forum is sending my wife stuff?

And why didn't any of you other jerks send her anything?

Discuss

kzoo coffee.jpg

mugs.jpg

Well that was thoughtful of Kzoo.  I didn't know about your wife's morning issues.  I wonder how Kzoo knew about that, hmmmm.  I always suspected her as having poor judgment, but that's just me.  Finally as to the address thing, you're only 3.7 NW of the Richardson Bike Mart so it can't be that hard to locate now can it?

• Heart 1

It was her birthday last night.  We have a tradition of celebrating birthdays at Benihana.  My wife's family had a tradition of giving lots of small gifts with some thought behind them instead of one big gift.

Martha is not a moring person, you do not want to speak to her before she is caffeinated.  With that thought in mind, I began to search out mugs.  Found three.  I think Kzoo must have been spying on us, because I never gave him my address and this shows up at our house.  The other mugs are the ones she got from the boys and I .

And now my question.  Should I be creeped out or concerned that some weirdo from a bike forum is sending my wife stuff?

And why didn't any of you other jerks send her anything?

Discuss

kzoo coffee.jpg

mugs.jpg

Martha is pretty. How did she end up stuck with the likes of you?

• Heart 2

She told me that she married him for his money.

p.s. she also very much dislikes red pickup trucks.

Funnily enough, she loves the big red truck.  while drinking Saki and Japanese single malt last night, we may or may not have named the new truck Clifford the Big Red Truck.

• Heart 1

Funnily enough, she loves the big red truck.  while drinking Saki and Japanese single malt last night, we may or may not have named the new truck Clifford the Big Red Truck.

...it's a very small world indeed.  One of my girlfriends when I worked for the fire department used to call my penis the big red truck too.  :)

• Heart 1

...it's a very small world indeed.  One of my girlfriends when I worked for the fire department used to call my penis the big red truck too.  :)

Of course, you corrected her, right?  You told her it was an Engine, right? Everyone knows a truck cannot pump, but an engine can.

Of course, you corrected her, right?  You told her it was an Engine, right? Everyone knows a truck cannot pump, but an engine can.

...this was not the sort of girlfriend one corrected with impunity. One does not put at risk the sexy time for matters of English usage.:P

• Heart 1