Hey King Termite

Former member

I never say anything nasty about you or your wife, but I can change that. 

Typical ass hat, wants to bring others you care about into it just because they think it will hurt you. At least it gives people a taste of who you 'really' are.

Edited by kingtermite

First/last warning.. Them that can't be nice gets a time out... 

There has been a problem with anger towards people.. Its not needed and harshens the good vibes of this place

I asked KT why he is insulting me, and he said "Because you're an ass". 

It sounds like KT is the one in need of a time out. 

I asked openly of anyone who knows of these insults, no one responded so I asked you - the person making this claim.  I read most posts here and it's been rather civil for a very long time.  I really like that.

Here are some insults for your viewing pleasure.

http://squarewheelscycling.com/index.php?/topic/22601-fast-food-worker-pay/&do=findComment&comment=208115

• Heart 2

Almost every insult from that thread, was in response to one made by another poster.. Are you intelligent enough to understand the difference?

I have no problem with a little name calling in an argument, but unprovoked insults in an innocuous thread like the car jump is another issue.

Here is the ridiculous insult. How could I possibly be so insensitive?

http://squarewheelscycling.com/index.php?/topic/23105-kitty-cat-car-jump/

That's what hurt his widow feelings?  LOL!

LOL!

Perhaps someone should go visit their local psychologist and buy  some coping and social skills.  

#AaronBeck

Edited by Hillary's Alter Ego

I think there are times where people just don't like each other.  In those moments dealing with those I do not like, most of what they say annoys me.  It doesn't matter what they say.  In my mind, all I hear them say is "blah blah blah, I am a total douche."

KT did pull the first punch in an otherwise innocent thread about a man and a dumb cat.  

• Heart 1

That's what hurt his widow feelings?  LOL!

LOL!

Perhaps someone should go visit their local psychologist and buy  some coping and social skills.  

#AaronBeck

that didn't hurt my feelings, it was just one of a few things he has said in recent weeks that made me wonder what I had said to him to make him butthurt.

I'm trying to figure if there is a problem, or just a lot of bitching for no reason going on here... 

If there is a problem... lets see the links.. if not, just let it die and go on with life

Edited by Krazy ™

I think there are times where people just don't like each other.  In those moments dealing with those I do not like, most of what they say annoys me.  It doesn't matter what they say.  In my mind, all I hear them say is "blah blah blah, I am a total douche."

KT did pull the first punch in an otherwise innocent thread about a man and a dumb cat.  

nominated for POTD

blah, blah, blah..

:)

• Heart 1

why is this any concern of yours?

after the bullshit you said to me last week, I'm done with you. I couldn't possibly care less what you think. 

maybe because I am a helper here on the forum, and try to keep the peace when needed.. 

Anyways it was not last week.. it was a couple of weeks ago... I see you can not let things go...