Hey King Termite

Former member

Okay...I just read all of this BS.....   BSY...sorry..but I did not think KT was being mean or insulting or whatever...you thought...I am thinking it is a "normal" forum response...maybe it hit a nerve (some posters can hit a nerve...I have had a few of mine hit...)  MOVE ON.....I think you are making a mountain out of a pimple...  Sorry...but..Like I said I read back...and I don't see anything..   

What is up???  I sense that you have jumped on a couple of threads now...pushing back to typical forum banter with ...sorry but a nasty overtone...  WHY?   Think about that..

Okay...I just read all of this BS.....   BSY...sorry..but I did not think KT was being mean or insulting or whatever...you thought...I am thinking it is a "normal" forum response...maybe it hit a nerve (some posters can hit a nerve...I have had a few of mine hit...)  MOVE ON.....I think you are making a mountain out of a pimple...  Sorry...but..Like I said I read back...and I don't see anything..   

What is up???  I sense that you have jumped on a couple of threads now...pushing back to typical forum banter with ...sorry but a nasty overtone...  WHY?   Think about that..

I'm fine with you not seeing why I questioned KT, but he responded immediately to my question, and didn't deny his actions. 

Honey...I wouldn't deny it either..I mean it is just a post  responding to the funny video you posted....

From the outside..I am seeing anger....where is that coming from???  I think the forum is a place to be juvenile...silly and playful...I do not think KT's response was meant as hurtful...Yes...sometimes someone steps over the line...I don't think this was one of those times....  So...again..think about WHY this seems to be pushing your buttons...cos obviously  others are not seeing this...  MY 2cents...sorry if this gets you more upset...meant with care not hurt.

maybe because I am a helper here on the forum, and try to keep the peace when needed.. 

Anyways it was not last week.. it was a couple of weeks ago... I see you can not let things go... 

so it was a couple of weeks ago. My mistake. 

My point is that what you said wasn't simple name calling in a disagreement. It was hurtful personal shit you said. 

I was just curious why KT was making little insults at me for weeks. The only time I ever give him a hard time is about the Seahawks. 

I always thought he was a good guy, but he proved me wrong. 

so it was a couple of weeks ago. My mistake. 

My point is that what you said wasn't simple name calling in a disagreement. It was hurtful personal shit you said. 

I was just curious why KT was making little insults at me for weeks. The only time I ever give him a hard time is about the Seahawks. 

I always thought he was a good guy, but he proved me wrong. 

What I said what just spilling so stupid shit I did not know that was actual fact.. I do not spend all day reading posts and learning about everyones life.. Sorry I hit the leprechaun on the nose with the shot, but thats how it landed.. I would have said that to anyone that day. 

I'm not here to piss people off, I'm here for fun like even else.. people just have thinner skin then others and should know if BS gets deep in here! 

• Heart 1

Honey...I wouldn't deny it either..I mean it is just a post  responding to the funny video you posted....

From the outside..I am seeing anger....where is that coming from???  I think the forum is a place to be juvenile...silly and playful...I do not think KT's response was meant as hurtful...Yes...sometimes someone steps over the line...I don't think this was one of those times....  So...again..think about WHY this seems to be pushing your buttons...cos obviously  others are not seeing this...  MY 2cents...sorry if this gets you more upset...meant with care not hurt.

you are fine. 

In in the last few weeks I wondered why KT was doing this. 

I never give him shit about anything other than sports(that is open game), and that is why I asked him about his recent little insults. 

It's not a big deal, but I wanted to know if I had insulted in some way, because that was not my intention. 

What I said what just spilling so stupid shit I did not know that was actual fact.. I do not spend all day reading posts and learning about everyones life.. Sorry I hit the leprechaun on the nose with the shot, but thats how it landed.. I would have said that to anyone that day. 

I'm not here to piss people off, I'm here for fun like even else.. people just have thinner skin then others and should know if BS gets deep in here! 

it's all good now. 

Calling someone an asshole in an argument is one thing. Going where you went was below the belt. 

Its over now though. Let's move on. 

Heck...if I hung on to what someone said last week...I would not have lasted  as long as I did on the LF...to even get here...and yeah a few folks have made comments that have hurt ...unfortunately for me...some of them were true..(I did take awhile to decide on the vehicle I would buy after 30 years of trucks...) and well there were other comments...not quite as funny but...I seriously think ....at this time...no one here is out to me hurtful or mean or nasty to anyone else...funny , sarcastic or crude...yeah...I mean some of the posts can get quite sexist...and I find some of them offensive///but on the otherhand.....I enjoy the crazy humor of this place so...I live with it...

Just step back and wonder why something pushes your buttons...before you get mad about it....I am sure if you explore the emotional response...you will see something else making you angry...if not...then I think  you may need to step back and explore

maybe that's because you were the one that said the personally hurtful shit, and it wasn't said to you. 

Just a thought. 

I also notice you can not let things go, and you also can not fucking read what someone wrote...... or is it you just read it and change it around so you believe you are better then everyone else and your shit don't stink??? If thats the case... then that pathetic way of life will not get you anywhere... 

I can say it over and over again... I just said shit to you and I did not know it was actually true.. If you want a fight... I will be happy to have one with you, but it really is not worth my time or effort to fight with someone that is only one sided and can not see past the past.  

• Heart 1

I also notice you can not let things go, and you also can not fucking read what someone wrote...... or is it you just read it and change it around so you believe you are better then everyone else and your shit don't stink??? If thats the case... then that pathetic way of life will not get you anywhere... 

I can say it over and over again... I just said shit to you and I did not know it was actually true.. If you want a fight... I will be happy to have one with you, but it really is not worth my time or effort to fight with someone that is only one sided and can not see past the past.  

I really wanted to think you were just popping off, but you made it clear that wasn't the case. 

I really wanted to think you were just popping off, but you made it clear that wasn't thecase 

How was it not clear? How big of a pot head are you that you think everyone is out to get you all the time?  

I haven't touched marihuana since  9/11/2012. 

Try again 

Thats kind hard to believe since you are always moody, neurotic, and have no common sense thinking the world is against you... Sounds like a pot head to me... better get you Greaful Dead outfit on and go hug a tree you hippy trash.  

SW... I did not start it... 

I was being good and said to know off the garbage.. he then attacked me. I was still being nice to him until he brought up a past argument. 

I was trying to be civil and explain the past, but he will only see it one sided. if he would like to leave the forum, I will not stop him, nor will anyone else. 

who keeps insulting people in this thread?

Who started the BS thread? Who attacked me while I tried to stifle the situation? Who attacked more then one person in this thread?? NOT ME!

BUT I did lock this thread for your own good... I'm not a person to pick a fight with... remember that..... I do not play well with other when I am attacked for no reason...

Good bye.